The OpDX High Performance Butterfly Control Valve uses a pressure-assisted seating concept to achieve bi-directional bubble-tight shutoff while maintaining a low breakout torque requirement. Available in ANSI Class 150 to 600 and 2” to 36”, the OpDX has a characterized disc enabling throttling.
- Metal & Soft Seating Available
- Available in metal (ANSI Class IV) or soft seat (ANSI Class VI)
- Eccentric disc lifts off of the seat to prevent wear
- Accurate throttling achieved with modified parabolic geometry machined into the seat
- Rugged and lightweight flangeless wafer body
- MSS SP-67 face-to-face permits shorter flange bolting than ball or eccentric plug valves, increasing safety and reducing possibility of leakage