The OpGL Angle Body Control Valve is a variant of the OpGL that has likewise been engineered to provide superior performance while permitting easy, fast, and inexpensive maintenance. Unlike diaphragm-operated control valves, the Piston cylinder-actuated OpGL™ provides stiffness and maintains high positioning accuracy – making for the world’s most efficient and accurately responsive valve.
- Precise Control Broad range of control through a top-guided, unbalanced, single-piece plug with flow characterization built in to the geometry of the plug head.
- Exceptional Shutoff Standard ANSI Class V metal-to-metal shutoff in process achieved with unique plug and seat ring design. ANSI Class VI available in soft seated configuration.
- High Thrust Piston Actuator More accurate and quicker than diaphragm actuators, and offering a smaller and lighter footprint – ideal for skid-mounted process equipment.
- Maintainability Top-entry design facilitates maintenance, even though the valve has a much longer MTBS Cycle than competing diaphragm-actuated valves.
- Range of Trim Configurations From micro-flows to full capacity trims, and everything in between, the OpGL can be sized to optimally control according to your specific process parameters. A full line of anti-cavitation and noise abatement trims available.